[OTR-users] Problematic OTR behavior

flickr-yahoo Scam flickrscam at rocketmail.com
Sat Dec 27 14:53:15 EST 2008

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem. I reported it a few weeks ago on the Ubuntu launchpad bugtracker [1], but seems there is no one of the developers looking at.
(Maybe a developer could even take a look over the other bugs filed there)

Actually I just wanted to second this. The actual situation is pretty bad and I would *really* like to see this fixed. I know that the first message after ending a session is not encrypted, but this is the same problem as if you begin a new session from the start.
Thanks!
(and keep good work up)

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pidgin-otr/+bug/307964