[OTR-users] Indication of private session

Mitch Claborn mitch at claborn.net
Mon Apr 21 15:31:08 EDT 2008

Running OTR 0.5.0-Dev (Build 160) in Trillian 3.1 Pro on WinXP.

When a session is private, it seems like that is indicated by
<anglebrackets> around the other party's name.  After a few minutes of
inactivity, it seems like the angle brackets go away, but the other
person reports that the session still appears private to them.

Am I right in thinking that the brackets indicate a private session?  Is
my session really becoming un-private again or is something else going on?

--

Mitch Claborn
mitch at claborn.net