[OTR-users] Any OTR Messaging package for BlackBerry

Paul Wouters paul at cypherpunks.ca
Tue Oct 23 23:43:04 EDT 2007

On Tue, 23 Oct 2007, Jessica Hu wrote:

> It seems all current OTR packages are developed for Windows, Linux and OS X. Is there any OTR package for BlackBerry? Thanks.

That would be cool. And one for Windows Mobile too :)

Though wasn't blackberry so well encrypted, that all semi professional
petty thieves were using it to encrypt their messaging? Though I
guess the BES owner would still be able to decrypt it all.

I wonder if a port to Java/JME would be the best way to get to
these platforms.

Paul