[OTR-users] Pidgin OTR Configuration button issue fixed. . .

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Wed May 9 04:29:46 EDT 2007

Wooohooooo!

On my side, I've built it, directly, and run it, flawlessly, on Solaris
(Solaris Express, Build 63 - You can download it from
http://www.opensolaris.org/os/downloads/sol_ex_dvd/ ).

To compile it, I just did : ./configure --prefix=/usr
--disable-gevolution --disable-perl MAKE=gmake

(the gevolution tag and the perl tag come from my normal GAIM/PIDGIN
build options - probably no effect on otr)

Gilles.

iCE Breaker wrote:
> Again, this is just to make it so you guys have something that works.  I know there's people who are like me and run bleeding-edge stuff. :)
>
> **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL**
>
>     http://www.cyberdyne.org/~icebrkr/files/pidgin-otr-3.0.1.tar.gz
>
> **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL** **UNOFFICIAL**
>
> Ok, the configure button works in this version..
>
> I'll leave it up to the authors to figure out what to do about filenaming and official releases.. I just had a few emails about the configuration button and it was something I overlooked.. Sorry.
>
> --
> Tim
> http://www.cyberdyne.org/~icebrkr

/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>
*=* *http://www.gravier.org/*
ICQ : *77488526*
<http://www.icq.com/whitepages/about_me.php?Uin=77488526> * || *MSN
Messenger : Gilles at Gravier.org <http://members.msn.com/Gilles@Gravier.org>*
*Skype : ggravier <callto://ggravier>* || *Y! : ggravier
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/ggravier> || AOL : gillesgravier
<aim:goim?screenname=gillesgravier>
PGP Key ID : *0x8DE6D026*
<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=0x8DE6D026&op=index>
"Chastity is its own punishment." (/Solomon Short/) [/David Gerrold/]
"De toutes les aberrations sexuelles, la chasteté est la plus
aberrante." [Anatole France]