[OTR-users] OTR port to Pidgin 2 beta 7

Frittella Laurento laurento.frittella at gmail.com
Sat May 5 09:11:03 EDT 2007

iCE Breaker ha scritto:
> Oops, forgot to subscribe.. anyhow..
>
> I really wanted to work with the original authors on this, but I took the time
> to port it over.  It's a quick fix.. Someone may want to go over my changes---
> I've also only been able to test it on Ubuntu Edgy.  But I don't see why it
> wouldn't compile on other distros.  Let me know.

Thanks it works here. I never used otr-gaim plugin before so I have a
couple of questions:
* In the main pidgin plugin windows I can't configure the otr-plugin
(the button is disabled), but in the latest official release that I'm
using on gaim-beta6 it works.
* I think you have already applied the official patches, right?

Cheers,
Laurento