[OTR-users] Encryption Guide

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:12:20 EDT 2007

Thanks Alex. Any other feedback is welcome. I'll look to incorporate any
changes after our discussion.

You can see that I haven't gone into the detail of why OTR is preferred, or
into its components (authentication, deniability, encryption, perfect
forward security). Some people will be overwhelmed by the amount of detail
already included, so I figure people who are keen for more information can
read into it on the OTR website I've linked to.

I've already had one interviewee who has expressed an interest in installing
it. Hopefully it will grow from there!

cheers
monica