[OTR-users] Encryption Guide

Monica Barratt tronica at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:19:12 EDT 2007

Just letting you know that my Encryption Guide is now online here:
http://www.ndri.curtin.edu.au/drugsonforums/encryption.html

Thanks to everyone who helped with it. I'll be conducted research
interviews online over the next few months, and will provide some
feedback as to the use of OTR in this context.

cheers
monica