[OTR-users] [meta] Can we add this mailing list to Gmane?

Benjamin Esham bdesham at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 22:04:31 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I recently started using Gmane (http://www.gmane.org), a free mail-to-
news gateway that allows mailing list users to view messages through
a Usenet newsreader.  A bunch of high-profile open source projects
use Gmane, so I was writing to see whether there's any opposition to
adding OTR-Users to Gmane.

If we were to do so, everyone would be able to post to and read the
list just as before, but it would also be possible to view the list
through a newsreader.  Gmane has a comprehensive FAQ at http://
gmane.org/faq.php, and information on adding a list is available at
http://gmane.org/add.php.  If there's no significant opposition to
this idea within a couple of days, I'll go ahead and add the list
myself.

Cheers,
--
Benjamin D. Esham