[OTR-users] log files

Jingo mudler at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 17:21:52 EST 2007

I think the point is for there to be plausible deniability(someone
correct me if I'm wrong).  Logs kinda defeat that objective.

If you want to keep logs encrypted, if in windows, you could use
NTFS's encryption, or create a container and make gaim store the
settings in there.

In linux, there're solutions like dmcrypt and luks you can explore to
achieve the same.