[OTR-users] Gaim 2b6 and OTR Breakage **MY FIX**

Scott sgrayban at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:20:18 EST 2007

Which button?

I see the button in the chat window on the left and in the plugins
preferences here.

Scott
/"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."/ -
George Santa

Get Firefox 2! <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/?q=affiliates&id=69856&t=1>
Boycott China Olympics <http://www.boycott-china-2008.info/>