[OTR-users] pidgin-otr doesn't show in the plugins list after compiling on Xandros Linux

Patrick Hall deepside at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 30 12:14:19 EST 2007

Well, I didn't see any reference to otr on a case insensitive search of the debug output, though thank you for the suggestion.

In the /usr/lib/pidgin directory, the two pidgin-otr files (.la and .so) are the only two marked executable (755) instead of 644.  However, like all other files, they're owned by group root and user root.