[OTR-users] pidgin-otr-3.1.0 on Solaris 5.11 b69

Gilles Gravier Gilles at Gravier.org
Wed Aug 8 00:24:18 EDT 2007

The problem with removing the package is that you lose the desktop icons
/ menus / associations ...

If you overwrite... all things remain the same. :)

Gilles.

--
/*Gilles Gravier*/ *=* *Gilles at Gravier.org* <mailto:Gilles at Gravier.org>