[OTR-users] pidgin-otr-3.1.0 on Solaris 5.11 b69

Lou Springer lou at louspringer.com
Tue Aug 7 16:42:35 EDT 2007

I'm getting an error installing the "Off The Record" OTR version 3.1
plugin (pidgin-otr-3.1.0) on Solaris Nevada b69 x86 (SunOS solaris-devx
5.11 snv_69 i86pc i386 i86pc)

make seems happy but make install returns:
/usr/bin/ginstall: cannot stat `./es.gmo': No such file or directory

Any ideas where this is coming from? (es.gmo is not in
/usr/local/share/locale or /usr/share/locale which is where I *think* it
is looking for this.) The only thing I've found on Google is a reference
to "gettext" but this is installed and seems to be working.

Lou