[OTR-users] Cannot generate private keys with Pidgin 2.0.2 & pidgin-otr-3.0.0 win32

Brian Morrison bdm at fenrir.org.uk
Thu Aug 2 18:42:58 EDT 2007

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 08:27:11 +0100
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> > Hmm.  I have no idea what the problem is, but the code that handles that
> > menu and the Generate button has been greatly simplified in 3.1.0, so
> > once that version comes out (this week, we hope), could you see if that
> > fixes it?
> >

> I'll keep an eye out for the new version Ian, and will feed back
> anything relevant.

OK, it seems that whatever was causing this was fixed by Pidgin 2.1.0,
it's also worth saying that it stays fixed with pidgin-otr-3.1.0 so we
can put this one to bed.

--

Brian Morrison

   "Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud;
    after a while you realize you are muddy and the pig is enjoying it."