[OTR-users] Problem with otr 3.0.0 and gaim 2 beta 6 (Installed but not showing in plugins list)

Matt Joyce mttjocy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:03:19 EDT 2007

plugins: probing /usr/gaim/lib/gaim/gaim-otr.so
plugins: /usr/gaim/lib/gaim/gaim-otr.so is not loadable: libotr.so.2:

Right okay, so perhaps that is the problem then, so the question
therefore becomes how do I correct it is there someway I can perhaps
recompile specifyng the precice location of libotr.so.2, although im
not sure where it is I just let the libotr source compile and make
install go wherever it goes by default.