[OTR-users] Problem with otr 3.0.0 and gaim 2 beta 6 (Installed but not showing in plugins list)

Matt Joyce mttjocy at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:19:36 EDT 2007

On 4/8/07, Ian Goldberg <ian at cypherpunks.ca> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 06:22:33PM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
> > On Sun, 8 Apr 2007, Matt Joyce wrote:
> >
> > > I finally managed to get the plugin installed (had to install the
> > > patch for beta 2, then alter the linking in the one file because of
> > > the renaming of gtkstock.h to gaimstock.h in gtk-dialog.c)
>
> The CVS source (from sourceforge) works properly with gaim 1.5 and gaim
> 2.0 beta 6.

Doesn't seam to here I just trid downloading and installing the CVS,
while quite right that it does compile without any patching or
fiddling with gaim 2 beta 6 installed, it still does not actually show
up in gaim's plugin menu on my computer, though the files are in the
same directory as all gaim's other plugins so I am not quite sure why
it simply isn't showing up, especially as it seams that it worked for
you there.

I really would like to get this working, but I am all out of ideas
again and current suggestions havn't solved the problem unfortunately
guys, if anyone has any other suggestions that might work I would be
glad to hear them.