[OTR-users] Unable to compile OTR Proxy

Bryan Kam lydgate at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 18:07:29 EDT 2006

Running Arch Linux 64-bit and unable to get OTR proxy to compile with
any of the versions of wxGTK or wxWidgets that I have tried.  What
options and version should I be using to compile?  2.6.3 used to work
for me on 32 bit, I believe, but now it doesn't.  I would post the error
logs, but every version of wx gives me a different error.  Please
recommend me a ./configure line and version of wxGTK to try (or
wxWidgets? I don't even know which one I should be using) and I can send
you the output.

Bryan