[OTR-users] gaim beta 4

Wookie cmacmahon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 10:29:42 EDT 2006

Is there a new .dll plugin for gaim otr for windows?

as they have made a new beta?

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 07:52:52AM +0800, jasmine baluyot wrote:
> Hello :)
>
> After installing gaim2-otr-3.0.0.exe for gaim 2 beta 3, no plugin for otr
> was available on gaim. How do I enable the plugin for otr?

Download http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/binaries/windows/gaim2b2-otr3.zip
and unzip it.  You'll find gaim-otr.dll, which you should just copy over
your existing one (in the gaim plugins directory).

[The gaim2beta2 plugins works fine on gaim2beta3.]

We really will get around to making an actual release at some point,
though we still need to decide whether to keep supporting gaim 1.5 or
not.

   - Ian

can we get one for gaim beta 4?
--