[OTR-users] Private Keys File

Richard M. Conlan offtherecord at embracetherandom.com
Mon Nov 20 14:33:33 EST 2006

Actually, my reason for asking was to figure out how to manage the
trade-off of multiple sign-on locations. At current I have a different
key at home & at work. I was thinking that perhaps I'd just copy the
keyfile and bring it to work...but since it is unprotected I would then
be opening up my personal keys to my employer, which isn't cool (at
least in principle).

Anybody want to point me at regions of the code I might want to be
looking at were I to consider providing a patch to optionally AES
encrypt the key file?

Uh...what encryption library does OTR use?

~RMC