[OTR-users] OTR'd Jabber

CLAY S thebrokenladder at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 14:07:15 EDT 2006

Absolutely...in fact it assuradly works best.  This brings me to a point I
was just making to a buddy, since OTR is always doing weird glitchy things
like trying to encrypt to him, even though he's not using OTR right now:
it's too bad OTR wasn't implemented as just a Jabber extension, because it
would also help put pressure on people to ditch non-Jabber IM systems.  Oh
well...enjoy OTR.  It rules.

Clay

On 6/27/06, Robert Hartman <robert at abovegroundnetworks.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Is there Jabber support within OTR?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Robert

"Little Bush says we are at war, but we are not at war because to be at war
Congress has
to vote for it. He says we are at war on terror, but that is a metaphor,
though I doubt if
he knows what that means. It's like having a war on dandruff, it's endless
and pointless.
We are in a dictatorship that has been totally militarised, everyone is
spied on by the
government itself. All three arms of the government are in the hands of this
junta."

Gore Vidal