[OTR-users] OTR plugin for Gaim 2.0 Beta3 (windows)

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Sun Jun 18 11:47:00 EDT 2006

Hi Girls and Guys,

2 questions about the gaim-otr.dll (Gaim OTr for windows) :

1. I noticed that the gaim-otr.dll on the OTR website is 3.6 MegaBytes.
   The one supplied in gaim2-otr-3.0.0.exe on the OTR website
   is 'only' 393 KiloBytes.

   Anything happening or not happening here ?

2. The OTR website talks about Gaim 2 beta2. Gaim is now "in" 2 beta 3.

   Is the supplied DLL in gaim2b2-otr3.zip still ok to use ?

fyi, I notice that installing Gaim 2 next to Gaim 1.5 on windows is
     actually an upgrade, it looks to me that having Gaim 1.5 and
     Gaim 2.0beta next to each other on a windows system in impossible..

Aldert.