[OTR-users] some questions

readytogo2 readytogo2 at freenet.de
Thu Dec 28 00:49:10 EST 2006

Hello,

1.
Do you support the miranda otr plugin?
http://addons.miranda-im.org/details.php?action=viewfile&id=2644
Is it from same developers? What is your opinion about it?
Which features are supportet? (Encryption, Authentication, Deniability,
Perfect forward secrecy)?

2.
Will you add deniability or perfect forward secrecy to the gaim plugin
in the future?

3.
I am using miranda/gaim plugin, can I save or export my fingerprint? If
I want to user another client, another accountname or the proxy can I
use my old "identy" anyway so my contact doesn`t need to trust a new
fingerprint?

4.
A contact of mine is using trillian. I could convince him at least to
you the otr plugin (not the otr proxy! not secure im!) (I think this
there http://trillianotr.kittyfox.net/.) and I am using the miranda
plugin. From miranda to miranda otr chat`s work great but to trillian I
see html tags all the time. Can this be fixed?

best regards