[OTR-users] Enhancement Request

Chris Morley cautionespn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 12:07:37 EST 2006

Newbie here.  Great plug-in for GAIM.  I just read through the October
and November archives of the mailing list to catch up and to see if
the request I have had been made recently.  I apologize if it had been
made in prior months.

Any chance of a toned down graphic within GAIM?  Perhaps a simple
padlock.  Red/Open for non-private, Red/Closed for private/unverified,
Green/Closed for Private/Verified.  This could be made about the same
size as the current text formatting icons in GAIM (could it actually
be added to this bar?).  Right now it is rather obtrusive within the
GAIM GUI.

Thanks again for all of your hard work in creating this and for making
it available.

yours,
Chris M

--
======
People who don't like their beliefs being laughed at shouldn't have