[OTR-users] Does not work with GAIM 1.5

Kat Hanna kat at paip.net
Mon Aug 7 22:32:45 EDT 2006

This may be a silly question, but are you sure you're installing the 1.5
version (as opposed to the 2.0beta)?  The 1.5 is at
http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/binaries/windows/gaim-otr-3.0.0.exe .

If you are, can you send along the output you get when you run gaim -d?

(Please reply to the list; I may be out of conatct tomorrow, but Ian
should be around.)

 -Kat