[OTR-users] problems installing OTR on gaim2 beta3

alienfrits alienfrits at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 15:42:29 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I am trying to get OTR working with gaim2 beta3 on windows XP.

I downloaded the source gaim2-otr-3.0.exe for windows and the patch
gaim2b2-otr3.zip which contains the gaim-otr.dll file.

I'm having some difficulty trying to find this gaim-otr.dll file that I am
supposed to replace.  I've installed the OTR executable and ran searches to
find this DLL and not getting any hits (yes I'm searching through the hidden
directories).  Looking in the .gaim folder and the otr install folder I
don't see any dll files for this.

Where exactly am I supposed to place this file?

thanks

-frits