[OTR-users] OTR-Gaim, behavior with multiple accounts

ben k bean62 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 10 16:31:55 EDT 2006

Apparently not.  I've been able to have multiple OTR buttons show up (up to
4, since i have 4 accounts with users tied together in the buddy list), but
that's sort of understandable / expected, or at least makes some sense.

I'm able to establish 4 different OTR connections (Yahoo, AIM, Google, Msn).
  If I find a way to crash it again consistently I'll let you know.