[OTR-users] New gaim-otr and otrproxy ready for beta testing

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Tue Oct 25 14:01:48 EDT 2005

Hey Alex,

Looking through the gnome icon set, I found a padlock that is just unlocked.
I think this could complete the scheme you had devised. I can send you the
actual icon if you can't find it in your set.

unlocked padlock = unencrypted
locked padlock with question mark = encrypted but fingerprint not verified
padlock or padlock with little check mark = encrypted
ripped apart padlock (eww..gorey) = "finished", session ovah, tuh-muh-nated
(as the governator would say)

Is there a time frame for when the "finished product" should be released for
mass consumption (windows installer, etc.) ?

Clay
--
NUMBER OF COALTION SOLDIERS KILLED IN IRAQ AS OF OCT 25, 2005: 1999
SEE THEIR NAMES HERE: http://icasualties.org/oif/US_NAMES.aspx

SEE THE CIVILIAN TOLL HERE: http://www.iraqbodycount.net/