[OTR-users] Conflict with gaim-encryption plugin

Joe Moschetti jmoschetti45 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 16:03:40 EDT 2005

I'm using gaim 1.5.0 for windows and the latest version of the
gaim-encryption plugin and the OTR plugin. When I attempt to use both
plugins at the same time when talking to someone I get "OTR Error: You sent
unencrypted data to jmoschetti45, who was expecting encrypted messages from
you." on one end and "The following message received from jmoschetti46 was
not encrypted: [test]" on the other. This only happens when I use both
plugins at the same time. I believe that somewhat defies the point, but I
was curious and wanted to try it. Any solutions?

--
Joe Moschetti
http://jmoschetti45.ath.cx/