[OTR-users] installing for windows..

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Mon Nov 7 12:57:49 EST 2005

the otr installer won't work for me because i don't have gaim "installed". i
have it in installed to my personal account. is there any way to just get
the .dll?

also, did anyone figure out how to run gaim + otr on a flash drive? i'm
interested in doing that, but i don't know whether the path gaim uses to
look for plugins is absolute, relative to home, or relative to the working
directory.

thanks,
clay

--
XEROX COLOR LASER PRINTERS PRINT A SERIES OF SECRET DOTS
ON EVERY PAGE THAT IDENTIFY THE TIME AND DATE YOU PRINTED A