[OTR-users] Rate Limit Error message appears for no apparent reason

Jason Cohen jcohen07 at brandeis.edu
Wed Mar 30 21:54:55 EST 2005

While using OTR I received rate limit errors for no apparent reason. I
don't even think I was having an active conversation at the time, though
I did have one or two private sessions going. This happened to me  on
two or three occasions but I ignored it as an AIM screwup. However, upon
reading the dev list, it seems behavior might be the fault of OTR. It's
not reproduceable, so would I find the cause of the problem?

Jason