[OTR-users] Perfect Forward Security

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Mon Mar 28 17:40:19 EST 2005

I strongly recommend you read the paper also. It's short, very
readable, and much more informative than the slides. After reading it, I
just loved OTR. The system is really a clever use of well established
algorithms to do something new.

Cheers,
Daniel.

On Mon, Mar 28, 2005 at 02:54:00PM -0500, Jason Cohen wrote:
> I actually knew it was "Perfect Forward Security" but mistakenly typed
> "Secrecy". Anyways, thanks for the clarification. I also read your
> "Off-the-Record Messaging or, when not to use PGP" power point
> presentation for the Black Hat Briefings and it was quite helpful.
>
> Jason

Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.
http://oooauthors.org   |