[OTR-users] Ignored Messages

Jed Hassell jedhassell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 00:52:14 EST 2005

I'm a student at the University of Georgia and I'm currently working
on a project for one of my classes which requires me to be able to
send messages through the AOL network which will be ignored by all
clients except for the one that I am implementing.  I am assuming that
there is a way to do this sense programs like gaim and trillian send
messages back and forth that are ignored by outside clients
(encryption setup).  Does anyone on this mailing that has any idea how
to do this.  I am using java 5.0 and am altering the simpleaim program
found on sourceforge.  Thanks in advance for the help.
Jed