[OTR-users] Patch for Gaim plugin.

Daniel Carrera dcarrera at math.umd.edu
Tue Mar 8 02:03:27 EST 2005

Hello,

I just tried compiling the GAIM plugin on Solaris SPARC, using gcc and GNU
tools. The compilation dies on gtk-dialog.c :

gtk-dialog.c: In function `otrg_gtk_dialog_private_key_wait_start':
gtk-dialog.c:169: parse error before `handle'
gtk-dialog.c:170: `handle' undeclared (first use in this function)
gtk-dialog.c:170: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gtk-dialog.c:170: for each function it appears in.)
gtk-dialog.c:182: warning: control reaches end of non-void function

Fortunately, the fix is simple

gtk-dialog.c
158a159
>     OtrgDialogWaitHandle handle;
169c170,171
<     OtrgDialogWaitHandle handle = malloc(sizeof(struct s_OtrgDialogWait));
---

>     handle = malloc(sizeof(struct s_OtrgDialogWait));

After doing this, the compilation went fine.

Cheers,
--
Daniel Carrera          | I don't want it perfect,
Join OOoAuthors today!  | I want it Tuesday.