[OTR-users] pr0duct cypher / magic money

CLAY SHENTRUP CLAY at BROKENLADDER.COM
Sat Jun 25 00:56:50 EDT 2005

In recent months I've become quite obsessed over the idea of
digital money.  I would even consider setting up my own
(offshore hosted) magic money server, like a small-time paypal,
but I need the software to do it.  I see the advent of an
open-source digital currency as absolutely crucial.
Does anyone know what ever became of Magic Money, or where to
find a current incarnation of it, or something similar?
ENCRYPTED MESSAGES ARE PREFERRED.  PLEASE USE
THE PGP PUBLIC KEY FOR BROKEN LADDER AT
HTTP://ESKILO.WARPMAIL.NET/