[OTR-users] OTR malformed message errors

ben k bean62 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:49:28 EDT 2005

Greetings,

I use the OTR plugin for Gaim.  I am on windows XP pro, running gaim 1.4.
I've noticed in the past week since I've upgraded from gaim 1.3.? to 1.4
that I'm getting the "malformed message" when either sending or receiving
messages over Yahoo about 1 in 10 times.  This may be some other issue, but
seems to be happening often enough that I thought I'd mention it on the
mailing list and see if anyone recognizes the issue...
For that matter, I'm not really sure what the malformed message error means.
  Any suggestions welcomed.  As well, thanks for a great piece of software!

-ben