[OTR-users] otrproxy 0.2.0 does not start under Windows XP SP2 - missing DLL : mingwm10.dll

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Thu Feb 24 17:10:01 EST 2005

Ian Goldberg wrote:

> This is version 0.2.0, which is a pre-release for people to play with.
> While we think it will work for most people, it's certainly missing some
> features, and probably has some bugs (gasp!).
>
> If you use it, please send feedback (good and bad) to the otr-users
> list, or to the dev team at <otr at cypherpunks.ca>.

Ok, I got the windows file for the otrproxy 0.2.0
    http://www.cypherpunks.ca/otr/binaries/windows/otrproxy-0.2.0.exe

And it does not want to start with the error :
	Missing DLL : mingwm10.dll

Attached the screenshot.

I first installed it over the old gui-less otrproxy for windows and
already tried de-installing otrproxy totally and installing otrproxy
0.2.0 from 'scratch'. Same error.

I have Windows XP SP2 :)

Aldert.