[OTR-users] Connectivity Tests - Does your OTR installation work ?

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Tue Feb 1 18:04:57 EST 2005

Hi People !

I have configured at the moment :

Windows :
Gaim version 1.1.2 with OTR plugin 1.0.3-2 with MSN/ICQ/AIM
Miranda IM 0.3.3.1 through OTRproxy 0.1.1 with MSN/ICQ/AIM/IRC

OSX :
iChat AV 2.1 through OTRproxy 0.1.1-2 with iChat/AIM

If there are people who like to install OTR software on their machine
but do not have somebody handy for testing to see if it works,
just mail me to see if I have 5 min time for a connectivity test :)

I am in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Timezone : CET.

Aldert Hazenberg.