[OTR-users] otrproxy v0.1.1 OSX packaging issues

Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg aldert at rotz.org
Tue Feb 1 14:36:28 EST 2005

Nikita Borisov wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2005, at 4:04 AM, Aldert J.B.P. Hazenberg wrote:
>

>> Hi Nikita,
>>
>> I tried to install this specific .dmg on a 'clean' OSX ibook
>> that never had any version of the otrproxy installed to/on.
>>
>> Could you tell me where the installer copies the file(s) to ?
>

> The otrproxy and otr_parse etc. tools are installed in /usr/bin.  You
> should be able to run "otrproxy" from the terminal window after you
> install the .pkg file -- is that not working for you?
>
> - Nikita

HMPF :) Once again I know why XP is my first OS and OSX is just for playing
         around, indeed /usr/bin, standard using Find under OSX does not
         search the whole disk when you select your disk in 'Specific places'.

         You have to select 'Search in : Local disks ' to do this correct.
         I knew this but forgot since my last 'blunder'... sorry about that.

It starts fine here in my terminal window.

Next : config iCal and test it :)

Aldert.