[OTR-users] Mandrake 10.1 rpms

Jason Cohen jcohen07 at brandeis.edu
Fri Apr 1 09:06:32 EST 2005

I'm offering to build Mandrake 10.1 RPMS each time a new release is
made. Would you mind if I just emailed you the rpms? They take up under
250 KB so size isn't an issue. The only difference between Fedora Core
rpms and Mandrake rpms is that one is compiled for FC3 and the other for
Mandrake 10.1. RPMs are just packaged binaries which can be used with a
package management system such as urpmi to download dependencies. rpms
also can run scripts on install to auto-configure software, where source
installs tend not to.