[OTR-dev] OTR version 4 Draft #2

Sofia sofia at autonomia.digital
Mon Mar 19 15:04:12 EDT 2018

Hey, koolfy

So sad to read this.

> I think having a proper python OTRv4 implementation would do great
> things for adoption.
> If this matters to you, please send help :(

Ok. I'm not an experienced python developer, but I'll try this weekend
to see what is missing from the C libotr that implements OTRv3 library
with its python counterpart, and create issues around it. I'll try to
reach to the python community to see who is willing to help.

I'll think this will take a long time but we can do something about it :)

Thanks for pointing this out!

--
SofĂ­a Celi (aka cherenkov)
@claucece / @cherenkov_d