[OTR-dev] OTR version 4 Draft #2

Ola Bini list at olabini.se
Fri Mar 16 19:28:40 EDT 2018

Hi Carsten,

<snip>

> I suppose (couldn't find it) that there is a libotr branch implementing
> the draft, right? This is very important if we want to upgrade pidgin,
> weechat, mcabber, jackline, adium, etc to OTRv4.

You are completely right that having an implementation that offers a
similar API to libotr is incredibly important for adoption.

You can find it here https://github.com/otrv4/libotrv4

It's currently not anywhere near complete - we are planning on pushing
forward on that work now that I have a fairly stable version of the
specification.

Cheers
--
 Ola Bini (https://olabini.se)