[OTR-dev] OTR, libotr, ...

Jurre van Bergen drwhax at 2600nl.net
Thu Jun 14 14:27:19 EDT 2018

Hi Ludovic,

On 06/13/2018 09:17 PM, Ludovic BOCQUET wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Good news, I found:
> - Several forks: https://github.com/off-the-record/libotr/network good
> improvements to add?
> - https://github.com/otrv4/
> - https://github.com/otrv4/otrv4
> - https://github.com/otrv4/libotr-ng
> - https://github.com/otrv4/pidgin-otr4
> - ...
>
> What do you think?

I hope that people will open a bug report on bugs.otr.im for libotr if
there are serious patches!

Yes, we're aware of the otrv4 effort and excited! See the previous
threads on this if you want to know more!

> It will be nice to update the otr.im website and redirect the old to the
> new, no?

The otr.im already mentions otrv4, I don't think we want to redirect
otr.cypherpunkcs.ca to otr.im. Otr.im is the community part where
otr.cypherpunks.ca is the OTR home.

> No people manages the old github space?
It's merely a mirror and not the developer home..

I hope this answer your questions.

Best,
Jurre