[OTR-dev] Reproducible builds of pidgin-otr for Windows

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon Mar 21 08:49:54 EDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 12:07:02AM +0100, Jurre van Bergen wrote:
> > Yay!!!  Would anyone else like to try, perhaps on Debian or something?
>
> Seems to go wrong here: https://paste.debian.net/hidden/16c109b6/

Hmm.  I could easily believe the output would be different on a
different distro (different versions of various packages, etc.), but
that it totally failed to build is a little odder.  Does Debian use a
different path from /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/ for its mingw32 stuff,
perchance?

If we want the Windows binary to build on Debian, some Debian-using
person will likely need to debug this.