[OTR-dev] OTR version 4 Draft

Rosalie Tolentino rtolenti at thoughtworks.com
Tue Dec 13 18:25:25 EST 2016

Hi!

I am Rosalie from the STRIKE team at Thoughtworks, and I'd like to
present a draft of OTR version four: https://github.com/twstrike/otrv4

The STRIKE team has incorporated many updates such as a new Deniable
Authenticated Key Exchange, the Double Ratchet Algorithm, and the
replacement of SHA-1 and SHA-2 with SHA-3. Further details about these
and other decisions are included in the "architecture-decisions" folder.

We appreciate any feedback, questions, and concerns.

Thanks,
Rosalie

--
Rosalie Tolentino
Pure Energy

Thoughtworks

Fingerprint: 55A0 392B C270 DEBD 6842  A1A7 682A BA98 875D 87B9