[OTR-dev] making DATA_REQUEST and DATA_RESPONSE official TLVs (aka OTRDATA)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at guardianproject.info
Fri Mar 13 11:41:24 EDT 2015

To keep the list up to date, I briefly chatted with Ian about this.  He said
he doesn't have any up front objections to the idea, but won't have time to
review it for a while.  I proposed just assigning the TLV numbers for now, so
we don't have to work about conflicts and compatibility issues.  So I posted
this bug report:

https://bugs.otr.im/issues/87

On a similar topic, I also am requesting an "experimental range" for byte
values in TLV8 to help deal with future compatibility issues.

https://bugs.otr.im/issues/86

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner:

https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x9F0FE587374BBE81