[OTR-dev] Sending encrypted messages

Pierre Lebreton dev.amonchakai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:52:39 EDT 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your help, I found my mistake.

After reading your email, I saw that it created a new context, I dig a bit
more, and see it was not able to find my contact in the OtrlUserState,
simply because I was not using the right account name for the recipient...

Indeed, for the connection I was using the account "amonchakai at jabber.de"
which got converted to "amonchakai at jabber.de/mbpr-2" and since for test
purpose, I was hardcoding the account name in my function calls, I did not
saw it... it was not critical for XMPP, but it obviously is for OTR.

With the right account name, it now work.

Sorry for the trouble, and thanks again for the help!

Kind regards
Pierre