[OTR-dev] pidgin-otr release for Debian Jessie?

Ian Goldberg ian at cypherpunks.ca
Mon Oct 20 10:31:37 EDT 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 08:29:01AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I have now actually had an OTR conversation with someone, with me using the rc1
> tarballs of libotr and pidgin-otr, pidgin 2.10.9, with the other person
> using Adium.   All seems ok.

Great.  I'll wait until the end of today, as promised, for anyone to let
me know if something is amiss.

Windows users: please also try this new installer and let me know if
anything is wrong with it:

https://otr.cypherpunks.ca/binaries/windows/pidgin-otr-4.0.1-rc1.exe

If I hear nothing by the end of today, I'll spin up the official
releases tomorrow.

Thanks,