[OTR-dev] Attention OTR packagers: provide RC1 feedback by the end of Monday

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Mon Oct 20 07:59:51 EDT 2014

On 20 Oct (09:51:37), Ian Goldberg wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 04:23:08PM -0700, Chris Ballinger wrote:
> > Should this be compiled against libgcrypt 1.6 or 1.5.x?
>
> I've been using 1.5.x, since that's what's on my Ubuntu.  I'd love to
> know whether something goes amiss with 1.6, though.

libgcrypt 1.6+ works fine with the new test suite btw except for *one*
single unit test where I had a bit of time to investiguate why but not
fixed yet upstream or in the test suite (depending on the needed fix).

For now, I don't think it affects libotr security or functionalities and
should not stop anyone using 1.6+.

Cheers!
David