[OTR-dev] [libotr] Pull requests - Test suite (#08)

David Goulet dgoulet at ev0ke.net
Tue Nov 25 22:20:30 EST 2014

Hello!

First, thanks for the comments Ian.

Ok so this is version number 2 of the test suite.

I've fixed the privkey test to use weak random to go faster. I also
fixed the coding style in some tests which hopefully now it's
consistant.

Furthermore that branch now only has the test suite and the fix
(previously in the branch) will be an other ticket.

Branch: bug08 in libotr-next.

Thanks!
David