[OTR-dev] Looking for the proof of security of original OTR protocol

vmon at riseup.net vmon at riseup.net
Fri Jan 10 10:07:26 EST 2014

Hi OTRers,

This is vmon from Internet (eQualit.ie/Cryptocat/Tor etc) ;).

I am curious to know if there has been any publication or attempt to
proof the security of the OTR protocol in terms of "provable security",
reduction of OTR security to its primitives or even merely a precise
mathematical definition and modeling of the various adversaries,
addressed in the design of the protocol (Confidentiality, Authenticity,
forward  secrecy and deniablitiy) and their computational resources.

I would really appreciate if someone points me to such works. That
would be a great help and a grand favor :)

Thanks,
vmon